I personally own this desk boom arm and highly recommend it. $130 is an investment for the average podcaster but well worth it compared to the cheaper options.
It’s very sturdy and hasn’t required me to adjust it once since clamping it to the desk. No tightening or loosening of the joints. It comes with an XLR cable that’s built into the arm so there isn’t an exposed cable running down it.
- Desk-Mounted Broadcast Microphone Boom Stand for Podcasts & Recording
- Fixed, Internally Guided 10’/3.05m XLR Cable Included
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Multiple Knobs for Securing Mic at Desired Angle
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 4.4 lbs./2 kg Max Weight Capacity & 32.25”/940mm Max Extension
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2.17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Construction with Metal Coil Springs
- Exterior Dimensions: 16“/406mm (Lower Arm), 17.25“/438mm (Upper Arm). Net Weight: 3.4 lbs./1.54 kg