The Sennheiser e935 is a cardioid dynamic handheld mic. I personally own this mic and really like it. The only negative thing I can say about it is due to the high frequency response it produces a lot of sibilance. So be sure to use a pop filter and practice proper mic technique.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate