Get a daily briefing in your inbox every weekday about podcasting and on-demand audio. You can subscribe for daily briefings.
Here are their submission requirements.
- I’ve got a story for you
- I’ve got a new podcast/season to promote
- I want to buy some classified ads
- I’m interested in bespoke advertising
- Will you be a guest on my podcast?
- Will you speak at our conference?
- Someone I know died recently and has millions of dollars for you
- I’ve got technical feedback about your website
You can submit a news story to them or pay a fee of minimum $50/month for a high-quality relevant back-link to your podcast.
They have approximately 15k subscribers, 50k page views per month and 168k back-links to their domain.
Here’s an interview I did with the editor.
Here are the most recent 5 articles from their feed.
- Harry and Meghan's podcast is worth $25m. Interviewee takes Spotify to court, alleging it cast […]
- iHeartMedia splits into two divisions; there's a podcast studio coming to the Wynn Las Vegas; […]
- The #1 podcaster in the US, DAX goes for Canada-NPR-eh, iHeart goes for the UK […]
- We speak to the hacker behind a set of DDoS attacks on podcast hosts. A […]
- Spotify launches paid subscriptions, podcast advertising, better searching, video podcasting, new shows, more countries, etc […]