Get a daily briefing in your inbox every weekday about podcasting and on-demand audio. You can subscribe for daily briefings.
Here are their submission requirements.
- I’ve got a story for you
- I’ve got a new podcast/season to promote
- I want to buy some classified ads
- I’m interested in bespoke advertising
- Will you be a guest on my podcast?
- Will you speak at our conference?
- Someone I know died recently and has millions of dollars for you
- I’ve got technical feedback about your website
You can submit a news story to them or pay a fee of minimum $50/month for a high-quality relevant back-link to your podcast.
They have approximately 15k subscribers, 50k page views per month and 168k back-links to their domain.
Here’s an interview I did with the editor.
Here are the most recent 5 articles from their feed.
- In Podnews today: Daniel Ek reckons Joe Rogan can say what he likes; Facebook shares […]
- In Podnews today: Spotify sees podcast ad revenue jump by more than 6 times year-on-year; […]
- In Podnews today: Spotify makes paid subscriptions open; Buzzsprout adds a dynamic content library; Magellan […]
- In Podnews today: Visit https://podnews.net/update/audacy-gets-on-the-podsauce for all the podcasting news, and to get our daily […]
- In Podnews today: Indies 1, Hollywood 0. Plus, Fireside Chat's astonishing terms and conditions, and […]