In this Sixty Second tutorial we cover the method below…
1. Exporting your audio as a separate clip.
2. Creating an adjustment layer and replacing it with an After Effects composition.
3. Importing the soundbite into After Effects.
4. Creating a new solid and adding the ‘Audio Spectrum’ effect.
5. Choosing your audio layer so that the Audio Spectrum is responsive to your chosen audio.
6. Adjusting the Audio Spectrum settings and colour.
7. Back in Adobe Premiere moving the Audio Spectrum and adding a drop shadow to help the spectrum stand out.